Sombrero Zulia // Dorado
Regular price $45.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Handcrafted by Wayuu artisans
- The “Caña Flecha”, which is a plant native to the region, is skillfully woven to create a wide-brimmed hat that provides protection from the sun and rain.
- Has incorporated our signature Monstera leaf and a pin style of our name tag, both gold-platted
- This hat features a distinctive design that combines form and function.
- They are decorated with elaborate details, such as colorful ribbons and woven patterns, that reflect the rich cultural heritage of this community.
Product Composition, Material, & Fabric Description
Piece: 100% Cane "Flecha" Palm // Headband: Hand-braided cotton threads
- Made out of "Caña Flecha," a vegetable fiber extracted from a palm
- The "caña flecha" palm is a soft, fresh, light material, resistant to the sun, heat, and sand
- Made with the need to publicize the beauty of our Wayuu culture embodied in products made by hand
- Geometric patterns and colors are unique to each piece
- Offering different alternatives with modern and high-quality fabrics which you can combine with your favorite wardrobe.
How To Care
How To Care
- Hand wash with cold water
- Use a mild detergent or baby soap
- Get rid of all the extra water, to dry lay flat your piece under the shade