Last revision: February 7, 2022.
VICTORIA LEON STORE INC ("Victoria Leon Store", "we", "us" or "our") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a company incorporated in the United States of America with its registered office at 2923 Cascada Isle Way, Hollywood, FL. 33024, and for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (the "GDPR"), we are the data controller.
a. Information you
When you register as a user of the Services, we receive and store the information you enter or provide to us, which may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and telephone number. When you submit or post information to the Services for public display, including personal data such as your name, comments, reviews, and any other information you choose to post, we receive and store that information as public.
As it is in our legitimate interest to respond to you and ensure the proper functioning of our Services, we may
use your information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Contact you by phone or email.
- Identify our users.
- Manage and provide our Services and customer support at your request;
- Personalize our services.
- Improve and develop our services.
- Enforce the terms and conditions of our Services.
- If you have chosen to receive our informative emails, we will contact you to send you information about products,services, promotions, events and other news and information that we believe will be of interest to you.
- Provide third parties with statistical and transactional information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information).
When you use our Services, we automatically receive and record information from your browser or mobile platform, including your location, URL, IP address, cookie information, the page you requested, browser information, and any other data related to such information.
As it is in our legitimate interest to process your data to provide you with effective services and useful
content, we collect this data to:
- Personalize our Services and to ensure that content on our Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activity in connection with our Services;
- Monitor the frequency of customer transactions, products purchased, viewed and favorited to personalize and improve content for our customers;
- To administer our Services, including the website, and for internal operations, in order to carry out troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey analysis;
- Keep our services safe and secure;
- Measure and understand the effectiveness of the content we serve to you and others.
c. Payment and shipping
When you purchase a product from our Services, we collect your name, billing address, email address, and payment card information to process your payment. We also collect your shipping address and contact details to ship the product to you.
We process this data to perform our contract with you.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. To supplement, improve, and expand the
services we offer, we share your information with the following categories of service providers:
- IT service providers, whom we use to provide, maintain and improve our Services, including customer service, our email services, to process our customer relationship management information and to perform software development work in the construction of our Services;
- Payment service providers, whom we use to process your payments when you order products from our Services;
- Software development partners, whom we use to build, maintain, manage and improve the systems that support our Services;
- Web Analytics service providers, whom we use to collect and process certain analytics data that helps us understand how you interact with our Services;
- Providers of customer segmentation and personalization services, whom we use to process and receive transactional and behavioral data about users of our Services in order to provide you with more personalized experiences while using our Services.
- Providers of delivery services for our national and international customers, whom we use to deliver our products to you;
We will share your information with law enforcement agencies, public authorities, or other organizations if
required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that such use is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation, process or request;
- Enforce our terms and conditions and other agreements, including investigation of any potential violations thereof;
- Detect, prevent, or address security, fraud or technical issues;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public, as required or permitted by law (sharing information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and risk reduction of credit)
In the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your details to the prospective purchaser of such business or assets; or if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information we hold about our users will be one of the transferred assets.4. Cookies and similar technologies
The types of cookies we use can be broken down as follows:
Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are necessary for the operation of our Services, including our website. They include, for example, cookies that allow you to use a shopping cart or use electronic billing services. Analytical or performance cookies: These types of cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they use our Services. This helps us improve the way our Services work, for example by ensuring that you find what you're looking for easily.
Functionality cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. They allow us to personalize content, recognize users and remember their preferences. Targeting cookies: These cookies record a user's visit to a website, the individual pages visited and the links followed. These types of cookies also track your movements across different websites and create profiles of your general online behaviour. Information collected through cookie tracking is used to deliver targeted online advertising.
Certain cookies we use are 'session' cookies, while others are 'persistent', as described below:
Session Cookies: These are cookies that expire at the end of a browser session, which is when you exit the browser. They allow us to link your actions during a single browser session to enable you to use the website more efficiently. Persistent Cookies: Unlike session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your computer between browsing sessions. Therefore, they allow us to "recognize" you when you return to use our Services, including our website.
We use the following cookies on our website
We use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how users interact with the website. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track user interactions, as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how users use our site. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our Services, including our website. The reports reveal website trends without identifying individual visitors.
a. Where we store your
The information we collect from you will be transferred to and stored/processed in the United States by us or our third-party providers (see “How We Share Information About You”). The persons who process your personal data are engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment data and the provision of support services. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
b. How long do we store your information? We will retain your information as follows.
We retain the information we collect from and about you for as long as necessary. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Your access to the Services is password protected for your privacy and security. You can help prevent unauthorized access to your personal data on the Services by selecting and protecting your password, and limiting access to your computer, phone, and browser, such as logging out after you have finished accessing the Services. We have security measures to protect your personal data. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of your personal data at any time.7. Privacy Practices of Third Parties and Third-Party Sites
Our services are not directed to children under the age of 13, nor do we knowingly collect any personal data from such children. If you believe that a child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us immediately using the contact information set out below, and we will endeavor to investigate and remove such Personal Data from our systems.9. Control of personal data
To the extent that you include personal data in your public content, third parties may be able to identify you, associate you with your account, and contact you. Don't include information in your public content that you hope to keep private. Third parties may also associate you with your account by using the Services' user search and browsing features, which display their public content.10. Terminating your account